Activate an optimized version of the page designed specifically for screen readers.
Outdated browsers can expose your computer to security risks. To ensure a secure experience, we recommend updating to the latest browser version. Support for this browser version will soon be discontinued.
International Scholar Check-In
Welcome to Brandeis and to the United States!
(1) Fill out and submit this online International Students & Scholars Office (ISSO) Scholar Check-In form and
(2) Submit ALL of the required visa documentation to this ISSO Scholar Check-In form.
THIS IS ONLY TO BE COMPLETED BY INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE AN OFFICIAL APPOINTMENT TO BRANDEIS UNIVERSITY.
PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT THIS FORM IF YOU ARE IN THE U.S.
IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF THE U.S., YOU FIRST NEED TO ENTER THE U.S. BEFORE SUBMITTING THIS FORM.
Scanners and computers are available for use at Goldfarb Library. Please DO NOT take photos of your visa documents with your cell phone or camera.
You will not be able to successfully submit this form unless you FIRST scan and upload your visa documents to the form.
The following is a list of the visa documents you are required to upload to this form:
(1) valid Passport Photo ID and Expiration Date Page(s)
(2) most recent U.S. Entry Visa (Exception: Canadian citizens)
(3) If you were issued an Electronic Form I-94, you will need to upload a scan of the stamp in your passport, AND you will need to print your Electronic I-94 from www.cbp.gov/I94 and submit it
(4) If you have a Paper From I-94, you will need to upload a scan of the FRONT and BACK of the paper Form I-94
(5) page 1 of Form DS-2019 (if J-1) OR other appropriate document verifying visa status (i.e., H1B visa)
(6) The same documents for any dependent (spouse or children) in the U.S. as a dependent in J-2 or other dependent visa status.
ISSO requires you to submit scans of your most up-to-date visa documents. Please take the time to make sure the document scans you upload are of the documents most recently issued to you.
NOTE: If any of your original visa documents are lost or stolen, you need to contact the ISSO Front Desk immediately to request assistance from an ISSO advisor.
Is this your first time checking in with the ISSO or are you reporting a re-entry to the U.S.?
This is my first time checking in with the ISSO
I am reporting a re-entry to the U.S.
Survey Powered By